Get tested. Get back to life.
Free Rapid STI Testing
Allies for Health + Wellbeing offers FREE testing at locations across Pittsburgh and Allegheny County. Get screened for HIV, hepatitis C, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia at one of our convenient testing sites or mobile van. Get results in only 20 minutes for HIV, hepatitis C and syphilis!
No appointment is needed at these events – just stop by. You can also talk with our knowledgeable community health team about your sexual health – they’re happy to answer any questions or address any concerns.
Find the Allies community health team at these locations:
Onsite testing at Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
9:30 to 11 a.m. and noon to 5 p.m.,
Wednesdays beginning Dec. 6
81 S. 19th St.
New days and times coming soon!
525 E. Ohio St.
Prevention Point Pittsburgh
1 to 3:30 p.m., second Friday of the month
7240 Frankstown Ave.
Please note: Allies will not be at Prevention Point Pittsburgh on Friday, Dec. 8.
Upcoming Community Events
Check back for future dates!
Knowledge is the First Step
About Allies STI Testing
The stigma surrounding sexually transmitted infections (STIs) prevents many patients from taking the first step and getting tested. Knowledge is the first step to a healthy you, so don’t let stigma get in your way. Early detection can make all the difference, and even save your life.
At Allies, you can access free testing without judgment – your trust is important to us, and your experience with our team will always be compassionate, friendly, comprehensive, and judgment-free.
We offer the following types of STI tests:
- HIV: We offer the Chembio rapid HIV test, which provides results in approximately 20 minutes. A supportive Allies Health Advocate will discuss your questions and concerns while you wait.
- Hepatitis C: Like the rapid test for HIV, you will have your results back in 20 minutes. Hepatitis C can be cured, and we have the ability to treat hep C infections in our clinic.
- STIs: Allies screens for a number of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including:
- Syphilis rapid test
- Chlamydia test, urine testing, oral and rectal swabs
- Gonorrhea urine test, oral and rectal swabs