Support the Health & Wellbeing of All
Being an Ally doesn't just mean financially supporting Allies for Health + Wellbeing. You can share your time and talents with Allies as part of Allies' volunteer program! It doesn’t take much to get involved, just fill out our , and we'll connect you with volunteer opportunities available at Allies. We also offer opportunities for groups and corporations to volunteer with us.
You can make a difference at Allies!
Ways to be an Ally
Register for STI/HIV Screening at an Event
Throwing an event? Allies' community health team can set up an table to share important information about sexual health. We can also bring our mobile testing van to offer HIV, hepatitis C and syphilis testing. To learn more or to request Allies' participation in your next event, contact Anitra Branch, our director of outreach and education, at 412-345-7456 or email
Offer legal services to Allies' clients
One of the first services offered by the Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force, now Allies, was the Pro-Bono Legal Aid Network, which provided legal counsel to people with HIV who were facing discrimination or wanting to make end-of-life plans. Today, Allies continues to link clients to legal assistance from generous professionals in the Pittsburgh community. If you are interested in participating in our legal aid program, please contact Jen Hill, our legal services coordinator, at .
Allies offers individual, group or corporate sponsorship for the annual Free for All, as well as smaller events throughout the year. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities at Allies, contact Mary Bockovich, chief operating officer, at .
Follow us on social media!
Make a Donation
Allies relies on the generosity of friends like you. Here is just a sample of what your contribution could do:
- $50 can provide a client with food from one visit to our pantry
- $100 can provide a client with one month of transportation to mental and medical health appointments
- $150 can provide a doctor visit for an uninsured patient in our clinic
- $200 can provide a full panel of tests, including HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and hepatitis C
- $300 can pay for one month’s utility bill for one client
- $1,000 can pay for one month’s rent for one client
Ways to Give
Allies gratefully accepts financial support through several vehicles. You can choose what is right for you:
- Online: Simply click the give button below to make your gift via credit or debit card
- US Mail: Mail your check made payable to Allies for Health + Wellbeing to: 5913 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15206
- United Way/Workplace campaigns: Designate Allies for Health + Wellbeing for all or portion of your contribution.
- Gift of Securities or Planned Gifts: To make a gift of stock or put a gift in your will, please contact Mary Bockovich, chief operating officer, at .
Allies also participates in online giving platforms such as Amazon Smile, GiveGab, Paypal, Humble Bundle and Pittsburgh Gives.